Given the general topic defined for the current edition of the Jornadas Memórias do Carvão, which covers the issues of Memory, Heritage and Decarbonization, all interested parties are invited to present papers, in the form of oral communication or poster, until the 30th of September, within the scope of the following thematic areas:
- Coal and Industry
- Recovery and enhancement of coal mining-industrial heritage
- Work, health, culture and leisure in coal mining communities
- Museum experiences and pedagogical actions
- The decarbonization paradigm
- Environmental impacts of the coal industry
- Abandoned mines and carbon storage
- Coal in literature and popular traditions
At the end of each block of communications there will be a 20-minute joint discussion period.
Communication proposals must refer to original works and contain a maximum of 350 words in Portuguese, Spanish or English, including the title of the work, author(s) and affiliation, the indication of three to five keywords. The text must not contain bibliographical references, tables or figures.
Poster presentation proposals must include a succinct reference to the topic to be addressed with a maximum of 200 words + keywords. Indications will be given on the mode of presentation and formatting.
The submission of the abstract of the communication is done online and in the following following form.